Followers of sanjee

Sunday 29 October 2023

Critize of my Data

I am Krishnarajah Sanjeevan.many people called me as sanjee.I grewp in Jaffna(2001.06.17),which is situated in north side of srilanka and one of the iconical.place in srilanka's history.My father name is Krishnarajah & he is an auto driver.Mother name is siyamala & she is a housewife.I am an ordinary middle class boy.I studied my primary at Atchuvely, then studied secondary at Avarangal finally I studied my advanced levels at kopay,now I am continuing my higher studies as a under graduate communication studies student in campus of Trincomalee,Eastern University.I love my mother tongue & English, so I want to be a english lecturer in my feature.in my spare time i have been writing plethora of creative writing activities since grade 7,which was published in Tamil mass medias like Uthayn news paper, Valampuri News paper, Thinakkural news paper.as well as i am still going to my feature goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evalution of Srilanka's education

Introduction: Sri Lanka's educational landscape has undergone significant transformations over the years, shaping the nation's intel...