Followers of sanjee

Tuesday 7 November 2023

Photos talks

Navaratri is the well known traditional event for each hindu peoples.as well as we celeberate this event for 10 days. the final day we celeberated as a victory day of lord durga, so we celeberate that day as a traditional event in kovil and other organizations as vaani vizha.this photo had taken in vaani vizha which was organized by Hindu Committe in our campus 2023.
My friends and I went to the juice shop in our spare time and took a photo before we drink the juice. it was also one of the memorable event in my life.
This is the famous temple in srilanka which name is selvasannithy murugan temple,which is situated in Jaffna. we celeberate the festival of this temple 15 days on August month. and chariot festival is famous for hindu people especially this murugan kovil and Nallur murugan kovil are most of the people who like to see the lord murugan's chariot festival and that day many kavadies have arrived in the temple.so this murugan also called as the whole srilankan tamilpeople as "Annadhana "Annadhana kanthan"(the reason for that name, in whole year in this murugan temple give rice and curry to all people) and this murugan temple also like a kataraga murugan temple so we called as "chinna kataragama".so chariot festival is most powerful festival in annual temple festivals.
This photo was taken on my birthday celeberation.my friends and I were happy as well as many of my relatives also had arrived for that event.eventhough i don't like to celeberate my birthday.but this was celeberated only for my parents and dear friends.
This photo was taken in my childhood with my lovely parents. i was very tiny and active in my chilhoods.this photo illustrates ti me my attrocities of childhood and unforgettable memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evalution of Srilanka's education

Introduction: Sri Lanka's educational landscape has undergone significant transformations over the years, shaping the nation's intel...