Followers of sanjee

Friday 3 November 2023

unforgettable incident in my life forever

I have plethora of friends in my life.but Aniththiran, Abarnan, Tharmigan those people are vital friends of me.we had spent our spare times with playing cricket,Cycling around the village etc.that was our O/L period. we were also going to the etc classes for mathematics and science. I think it might 6th month.Abarnan, Aniththiran and I had to planned to go tution.but Aniththiran didn't like to come with us to the tution classes.we was emphasized him and told about the imporatance of study. Thenonly he came with us.at that time Abarnan and I planned to irritate him.but we thought it was going on fun. because Aniththiran never angry for anything as soon as.but that time he got angry with us. in this case I never thought it was the final day as i talked with him. after that many incidents were held on our village.but we didn't speak.I think i met him lastly in our kovil's last day festival. after, i can't meet him.
At the end of our term exam, i heard a shocking news from my mother. Aniththiran was affected in brain cancer;and all medical reports were going to failure of his body condition. I mood off after heard this news. I emphasized my mother and immediately went to the hospital and want to see him.that was varalaxmi pooja day i still remembered that day because many of our village friends also made pongal in our murugan temple prayed for Aniththiran.finally I went to his ward with my mother. i can't beleived and described about that circumstace. earlier time he went to gym and his body also was like a body builder. after affected this disease his body was like a old age man. he was emotionless, and a mobile phone was singing near to his brainside. after few minutes my village friends and his family members also came to see him.but that was useless. after, we took bus eventhough,my mindset was thought about him througly. after i reached our place that time my cousin met my mother and asked how was Aniththiran.My mother also got to know about his body condition but she didn't talkedabout that.in that time he told "he is no more".I can't believed this. I didnot know what to do i was starting crying in the path.but our village people didn't watch this scene. after few seconds i hearly a loud from Aniththiran's house. his house also situated near my house. in a few minutes total village people were togethered infront of his home and prepared for the funeral.he died 2017.08.04 around 6.30 so that was a friday next day was saturday.generally saturday we never do any last journey according to the hindu religion. so sunday the family members planned to do last events of Anithtiran. saturday we worked for his funeral.at the last moments i'll never forget in my life. that was unconditional emotional moments.when his body ready to last journey,whole village people were crying. I can't controlled my self. we were carrying his body to the hindu cemetery. with his body, had a lot of books, dress etc. finally His body also merged with the fire. Until this time, i can't forget him.he was war warrior,and a great human being..nowadys i have a lot friends in my life but neither of them can't compared with him.

1 comment:

Evalution of Srilanka's education

Introduction: Sri Lanka's educational landscape has undergone significant transformations over the years, shaping the nation's intel...